«•»World-Satellite Forum«•»  

Go Back   «•»World-Satellite Forum«•» > «•»SAT-TV RECEIVERS OTHER«•» > OTHER SAT-TV RECEIVERS > AMIKO
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Old 09-09-2018, 22:16   #1
lucianapetrei

Default Best amiko box?

Hi.
I'm pretty new here and i have 1 question. I want to buy next week a new amiko box and i'm not decided what to buy...I need one which works with ccam, see my dlna server and play subtitles, with youtube maybe, and why not - with a CI+ slot for cable. Can't decide between 8265+,8250+, a4k combo(pretty expensive).Any other ideas? Any suggestions?

Now i have an amiko spiel bricked bought it today for 10 $ but in a few hours which was not bricked it restarted several times, youtube didnt work or worked very very slow, in dlna server cant see subs, tried 3-4 software updates, tried to set up a ccam and didnt worked and now i wait my serial cable to recover it. (but that's another discussion:) ).
lucianapetrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 15:57   #2
antalves

Thumbs up Re: Best amiko box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianapetrei View Post
Hi.
I'm pretty new here and i have 1 question. I want to buy next week a new amiko box and i'm not decided what to buy...I need one which works with ccam, see my dlna server and play subtitles, with youtube maybe, and why not - with a CI+ slot for cable. Can't decide between 8265+,8250+, a4k combo(pretty expensive).Any other ideas? Any suggestions?

Now i have an amiko spiel bricked bought it today for 10 $ but in a few hours which was not bricked it restarted several times, youtube didnt work or worked very very slow, in dlna server cant see subs, tried 3-4 software updates, tried to set up a ccam and didnt worked and now i wait my serial cable to recover it. (but that's another discussion:) ).
Amiko A5 4k besser
antalves is offline   Reply With Quote