The Gemini2 Project 5.0 DM500HD
Enigma from 29.04.2010
An overview over most functions can be found here
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* BLUE long - Picture in Picture (DM7025, DM8000)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Gemini Extras
* BLUE RED - File-Manager
* RED - Recording (not for DM8000)
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* YELLOW - Timeshift (not for DM8000)
* Addon and Plugin Server
* Cryptinfos of the channel or Cam, Stick Cam to certain channels
* Function for managing many daemons / server (BP -> Services/Daemons)
* optical enhancements like HD-skin, additional icons or modification of the channel list
* Manager for format, setup or mount devices (BP -> Device-manager)
* Additional EPG-functionality like Autosave, Refresh or different EPG-format view
* Particular addons like Dreamnetcast, Jukebox, Calendar, eMail or eTorrent, just to name some of them
* Quickbutton, to define functionality of the Green button via menun
* Detailled information about your Dreambox (Menu -> Information)
* File-Manager, which can handle different format-types, regardless whether it is a picture-, audio-, videoformat, playlists, torrent, scripts or DVD-files (BP -> File-Manager)
* complete handling of hard disks, DVD-drives, USB-Sticks changed to udev (system handels those devices by itself)
Information about many other functions can be found at the IhaD-Board or our Wiki.
* Adaptions for 500HD
* Change to OE1.6, new kernel version
* FTP-Mounts - Mounts FTP-Servers as directories into the system (BP->Extras->FTP-Mount)
* new widget, animations (GIFs) in the skin
* ext2 or ext3 selectable if initialize
* The expert line in the infobar can be configured now
* Standby for USB-Harddisks (Attention: Doesn't work with all conrtolers)
* Device-Manager partially very strong revised
Fixes + Updates:
* Email-Checker fixed, can handle Googlemail accounts again, and no Enigma2 crash if no SSL-Connection can be done.
* The Stream-Traffic-Info should work better now on HD-Channels
* Selectable quickbuttonfunctions extended
* see CVS
Attention on some harddisks the new kernel may cause problems.
* On the DM8000 from the beta-series, a security chip update will maybe make a second boot necessary.
This image doesn't contain any keys or softcams!
Backups or other modified images are not released by us
and won't be supported in any way!!!
Download via Database
Thank you and have fun