How to setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
You can download the app (free test version) in the official [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
category) in your country. You have 7 days to try out the application with your stream sources.
New TVs can be activated after donation. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
for detailed info. Important!
Works only on TVs starting from series ES. Doesn’t work on series C or D. Foreword:
The application itself does not include any channels, it is only a tool to watch your IPTV or OTT streams. Loading your own playlist
By default, there is already a test playlist for you to check how the App works. After that, you can load your own IPTV playlist by following [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. General Remote Control commands
Changing audio language
- P+/P and Arrow buttons – navigate pages, groups and channels.
- ОК, Up/Down – bring up channel list in Play mode.
- INFO, INFOx2 – show programme information.
- Number Keys – direct channel selection. “0” – previous channel in Play mode.
- BACK – hide channel list and info; go back to primary list; reload the widget.
- EXIT – go back to widget list.
- P.SIZE, TOOLS – change picture ratio.
- PLAY – reload the app (in primary channel list page).
- PAUSE – show current stream link in infobar.
- TTX/MIX – enable 3D mode (Side-By-Side).
- RED – change Audio track, where possible
- GREEN, GUIDE – EPG (Electronic Programme Guide).
- YELLOW – show digital clock in Play mode.
- BLUE – show infobar permanently or change picture ratio (see application settings).
- AD/SUBT – change subtitles in video (if available).
Press RED button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press OK (RED, Back) again to hide the window. Changing subtitle language (in videos)
Press AD/SUBT button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press (AD/SUBT, Back) again to hide the window. Buffer size (Samsung F/H series only)
It’s now possibile to set buffer size in app’s settings for your streams in case you have frequent buffering problems. It is not guaranteed that it will help your slow connection or providers’ stream issue.
Set the buffer size back to Auto to use default Samsung buffer size.
or Smart TV (LG & Samsung) our m3u list + app: example: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] # [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]